Shockwatch Impact Indicators Labels / Stickers
- Detects and records impact and mishandling of cases/products during transportation
- Ideal for shipping fragile goods
- Central white vial turns red on high impact
- Goods receive extra care due to this visual detterant
- Dimension of labels: 97x97mm
- If you are looking for a cheaper impact indicator try the brand new Shockdot labels
Not sure which Shockwatch you need? Click on "more details" below to view handy guide.
Please find further information below.
|None at present|
Current basket: £
New items: £0.00
All prices exclude VAT
Select the product lines below to view pricing and/or add to basket:
Not sure what size you need?
Enter the length, breadth, height and weight of your package below and the Shockwatch calculator will tell you what label you need...
Watch this 70 second video on how Shockwatch Labels work
Use the table below to discover which Shockwatch label you require:
How to use this table
Calculate the dimensions of your parcel in metres.
From here you will be able to work out Cu.M by multiplying the length x width x height.
Note which column your final calculation falls into. Weigh your product and work down to the appropriate row.
A box measures 305 x 305 x 305mm which is the equivalent to 0.305 x 0.305 x 0.305metres
Multiply all dimensions, 0.305 x 0.305 x 0.305 = 0.028
0.028 falls into the first column. The weight of the box is 27kg which falls into the 4th row.
So going across one and down four lands in an Orange box – This parcel needs an orange label.
NOT WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR? TRY:
Low Price. Buy Shockwatch Labels Today!