TiltWatch XTR Tilt Indicators
- Ensures goods aren't misshandled
- Activates when tilted 80° from vertical
- Removal of the adhesive backing activates the device
- Can be applied to consignment with nails, screws and staples
- Ideal for goods that must remain upright (electrical cabinets, flat screen tv's, fridges etc)
- Not sensitive to moisture, temperature and other environmental factors
- Once applied to the shipping container, the product cannot be tipped without evidence of mishandling
- Ideal for export consignments, internarionally recognised device
Product in stock, add to your cart today!
Please find further information below.
|None at present|
Current basket: £
New items: £0.00
All prices exclude VAT
Select the product lines below to view pricing and/or add to basket:
How does Tiltwatch work?
This packaging label provides indication of tilting. This user friendly device is the best choice for goods that must remain upright whilst in transit. These tamper evident and moisture-proof Tiltwatch labels in a rigid plastic cover are ideal for export consignments.
You simply remove the silicone backing paper and press the indicator on the consignment. If tilting occurs the indicator turns red. With no false activation under normal handling or vibration, tiltwatch provides a reliable, accurate indication of miss-handling.
This indicator only turns red if the product it is affixed to is tilted. It remains unaffected by movement due to normal handling conditions and aircraft takeoffs.
The Tiltwatch label comes with alert stickers. Place the alert sticker on the bill of landing as a reminder to customers to check the Tiltwatch XTR monitor immediately upon arrival.
Need something more accurate?
Try Tiltwatch Plus.
This indicator provides 360 degrees monitoring - indicating the exact angle of tilt or whether complete overturn occurs
For more information on how to use Tiltwatch labels click here or call our Tiltwatch expert Steve on 01792 560088
- Large computer rack systems
- Telecommunications equipment
- Communications equipment
- Automotive parts
- Industrial batteries
- Hazmat containers
- Scientific equipment
- Electronic cabinets
- Chemical shipments
- Commercial appliances
- Refigeration equipment
- Biomedical supplies