Bale Press Strapping
- Reduced outer diameter for use in baling presses
- Sold in cases of 4 coils
- If you require only 1 coil look at Bale Press Starter Kit
- High quality strong polyester textile hot melt strapping
- Supplied on 160mm x 60mm core
- Commonly used for palletising, collating cardboard tubes and timber
- Ideal for the wood, steel and stone industries
Coil outer diameters :-
- 9mm = 160mm
- 13mm = 180mm
- 16mm = 210mm
Add to your cart today!
Please find further information below.
|None at present|
Current basket: £
New items: £0.00
All prices exclude VAT
Select the product lines below to view pricing and/or add to basket:
This product is specificlly designed for a bailing machine to secure baled waste materials. It's also commonly used for palletising and collating cardboard tubes and timber. This is a high quality polyester textile hot melt strapping that will not tear or fray. It can be used in conjunction with our steel buckles.
Strapping is available in 9mm - 16mm with breaking strains varying from 280kg - 450kg. All strappig is supplied on a 160mm x 60mm core.