Shockwatch Clips Single Tube
Shockwatch impact indicator clips are tamperproof, mechanically activated devices that turn bright red to indicate mishandling. They come on a range of impact sensitivities and sizes. In the event of mishandling, they provide tamperproof evidence and document chain of accountability from first mile to last.
- Single Clip – Designed to mount directly on a product or container, the clip is compact and economical, providing damage reduction whenever and wherever your products are handled.
- Single Clip Mini – Using the same technology as Single Clips, the Single Mini tube offers a reduced footprint, providing reliable impact detection to similar products, allowing you to pinpoint areas of concern during the shipping and handling process.
- Both clips provide nearly 360° of protection.
Please find further information below.
|None at present|
Current basket: £
New items: £0.00
All prices exclude VAT
Select the product lines below to view pricing and/or add to basket:
Rule of thumb sensitivity guide (sensitivity/activation height on hard surfaces)
- 10G - 2-4" (5-10 cm) (special order contact for price and leadtime)
- 15G - 3-6" (7-15 cm) (special order contact for price and leadtime)
- 25G - 4-8" (10-20 cm)
- 37.5G - 6-14" (15-35 cm)
- 50G - 8-18" (20-45 cm)
- 75G - 19-24" (47-61 cm)
- 100G - 24-30" (61-101cm)
Industries and products that can benefit include:-
- Avionics instrumentation
- Medical products
- Audio visual/broadcast equipment
- Field test equipment
- Removable hard drives
- Walkie talkies/mobile phones