Shockwatch2 Impact Indicator Labels
- Shockwatch2 helps accurately assign accountability for damage
- It mounts to the outside of a package or container
- The glass tube turns red only when imact exceeds the products threshold
- Shockwatch2 is armed only at the moment it is added to the package
- Shockwatch2 has an unique serial number that can be referenced on all shipping paperwork
- If you are looking for a Shockwatch item that can be placed directly on your product try Shockwatch Clips
Add to your cart today!
Please find further information below.
|None at present|
Current basket: £
New items: £0.00
All prices exclude VAT
Select the product lines below to view pricing and/or add to basket:
With a single glance at the new Shockwatch2 Impact Indicaor, you know whether a shipment was handled roughly.
They also come with a label to be attached to your bill of lading to alert the shipper that they are picking up a monitored item.
They also come with an additional label the same colour as the Shockwatch2 that you can either attach at the same location where you mounted the Shockwatch2 or on another area to call atentionn to the fact that there is a Shockwatch2 attached to the shipment.