Rust Inhibitor Paper
- High quality kraft antirust paper
- Coated with Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) to protect metals against rust
- Acts both on contact and at a distance
- Anti corrosive paper mainly protects steel and iron
- Protection for ferrous and multimetals (e.g. copper, aluminium)
- Protects against extreme climatic environments
- VCI is safe for industrial packaging and can be used for indirect food contact applications
- GSM (grams per square metre) refers the quality of the paper, the higher the thicker the paper.
Product in stock, add to your cart today!
Please find further information below.
|None at present|
Current basket: £
New items: £0.00
All prices exclude VAT
Select the product lines below to view pricing and/or add to basket:
Rust inhibitor paper is also referred to as anti rust paper or anti corrosive paper.
A protective atmosphere is built up to provide reliable protection for metal components against corrosion.