Royal Mail Small Parcel Pip Boxes
Keep your postal costs down by choosing from our wide range of small parcel boxes. All boxes fall within Royal Mail Small Parcel threshold of 450x350x160mm external dimensions.
- Supplied in brown corrugated cardboard unless otherwise stated
- All boxes suppplied with 4 flaps on top and bottom which need to be taped except the "Die Cut" boxes which fold into themselves to make a secure box
- Robust boxes
- Flat packed and easy to assemble
- Box measurements are length x width x height
Product in stock, add to your cart today!
Please find further information below.
|None at present|
Current basket: £
New items: £0.00
All prices exclude VAT
Select the product lines below to view pricing and/or add to basket:
To be classed as a small parcel the maximum size of the box is 450 x 350 x 160mm (external dimensions)
Save money by using any of our small parcel boxes on this page!
All of the sizes we have shown are internal sizes, please allow a few millimetres on each measurement to get the external size. The maximum external sizes can be seen below:
- A letter can be up to 240 x 165 x 5mm
- A large letter can be up to 353 x 250 x 25mm
- A small parcel box can be up to 450 x 350 x 160mm (weighing less than 2kg)
- A medium parcel can be up to 610 x 460 x 460mm
All boxes are measured Length x Width x Height. All measurements are internal unless otherwise stated.