Eco Flo Biodegradable Dissolvable Packing Peanuts
From £48.75 Ex Vat
Eco Flo Biodegradable Packing Peanuts offer an eco-friendly yet highly effective alternative to standard loose fill packaging. Providing better impact protection that polystyrene, Eco Flo is 100% biodegradable and dissolves in water to eliminate littering.
Suitable for a variety of items from delicate and fragile products to heavier components and parts. The peanuts pack closely around the product, preventing it from sinking to the bottom, where items may be more susceptible to damage.
- White Premium Quality
- “S” & “Wotsit” Shaped Corn Starch Packing Peanuts
- Product dissolves in water
- High level shock and impact protection
- GM free & 100% biodegradable and fully compostable
- These peanuts have no electrostatic charge
- Lightweight, Odourless and Low-static
- Supplied in 15 cubic feet bags (425L)
- Approx. 25,000 packing chips per bag
|EcoFlo® Loose Fill||Polystyrene Loose Fill|
|Made From Plastics?||✘||✔|
|Annually Sustainable Raw Materials?||✔||✘|
|Fossil Fuel Based Raw Materials?||✘||✔|
28 Day money back guarantee
15 cubic feet bags are approximately 127cm high and have an approx. diameter of 66cm.
Each ‘chip’ varies in size but they are approximately 4cm long with a diameter of 1.5-2cm.
How to recycle packing peanuts
Made from corn starch, EcoFlo loose fill is 100% biodegradable and compostable in accordance with EN 13432, the international standard for biodegradability.
After the packing peanuts have served their purpose protecting products in packages, EcoFlo can be either reused or recycled back into nature. The packing peanuts can be:
- Simply washed away with water;
- Placed in home compost;
- Sent to an industrial compost facility.
Free Shipping on Orders of £150 or more (Excluding Tax).