Bale Press Strapping
From £28.44 Ex Vat
- Reduced outer diameter for use in baling presses
- Sold in cases of 4 coils
- If you require only 1 coil look at Bale Press Starter Kit
- High quality strong polyester textile hot melt strapping
- Supplied on 160mm x 60mm core
- Commonly used for palletising, collating cardboard tubes and timber
- Ideal for the wood, steel and stone industries
Technical Data Sheet
28 Day money back guarantee
This product is specifically designed for a bailing machine to secure baled waste materials. It’s also commonly used for palletising and collating cardboard tubes and timber. This is a high quality polyester textile hot melt strapping that will not tear or fray. It can be used in conjunction with our steel buckles.
Strapping is available in 9mm – 16mm with breaking strains varying from 280kg – 450kg. All strappig is supplied on a 160mm x 60mm core.
Free Shipping on Orders of £150 or more (Excluding Tax).