Foam Edge Protectors – L Shape
From £0.87 Ex Vat
- Manufactured from polyethylene foam
- Supplied in 2 metre lengths which can be cut down with a knife to desired size
- Highly recommended for protecting furniture, equipment and machinery
- Re-usable & lightweight
- Supplied in “ocean green” colour
- 50x50mm foam width has a foam thickness of 6mm = 240 x 2M = 480M
- 75x75mm foam width has a foam thickness of 10mm = 105 x 2M = 210M
28 Day money back guarantee
Foam edge protection profiles are manufactured from polyethylene foam and are free from CFC’s. They provide extra protection for edges which are more prone to damage during transit.
The range offers different shapes and profile sizes, that allow for the best shape of the product being packed. Being made of foam they are light and do not add additional unwanted weight for transit but still offer excellent protection.
– Good cushioning properties, stays in place
– Flexible, keeps its shape
– Profile can be shaped to provide the best possible fit for the goods
What can it be used for?
Protection for sharp or delicate edges, interleaving for surface protection during storage and transportation of items such as furniture.
Free Shipping on Orders of £150 or more (Excluding Tax).