|Price per Pack|
Shockdot Impact Indicators
From £2.99 Ex Vat
- Detects and records impact and mishandling of products during transportation
- Ideal for shipping fragile goods
- If a package is manhandled, the circular indicator will show partial or full red colouration. Any red in the indicator window alerts receivers to inspect for potential damage
- Visual deterrent to ensure goods receive extra care and restrict improper handling
- Tamper proof and serialised with QR code to verify authenticity
- Easy to use adhesive backing requires no tools or assembly
- Dimensions of label 96.52 x 96.52mm
28 Day money back guarantee
Use the table below to discover which Shockdot label you require:-
ShockDot is a cost-effective shock indicator that acts as a visual deterrent to improper handling, providing a solution to detect the mishandling of products and packages during shipment. Alerting handlers that the package is being monitored and requires extra care will ultimately drive down damages and reduce damage related costs. ShockDot shock indicators turn red when a potentially damaging impact occurs. The impact indicators are tamper-proof and serialised to ensure the user that the device has not been switched during transport. The QR code on each label allows customers to verify that they have received the quality and reliability of an authentic ShockWatch product.
ShockDot shock indicators are a simple solution for identifying potentially damaged shipments and driving accountability in the supply chain.
ShockDot Label Features
- Tamper-proof design prevents concealment of activation without obvious evidence of interference
- Compliance and field tested for use in multiple environments
- Serialised to ensure device isn’t switched in transit
- Highly visible “red alert” to indicate mishandling
- Easy-to-use adhesive backing requires no tools or assembly
- Custom sensitivities and device types are available with minimum quantities
- Available in a wide range of sensitivities
- Provides indisputable evidence of mishandling
- Alerts recipient to inspect contents before acceptance
- Promotes chain of accountability
- Confirms effectiveness of packaging
- Helps increase quality of product from dock to dock
- Verify authenticity of the ShockDot by scanning the QR code and entering in the serial number
Interpreting the ShockDot
If a package has not been mishandled, the circular indicator in the centre of the ShockDot will remain white. The ShockDot provides bi-directional shock indication, so if the package has been dropped or mishandled, the shock indicator will show full or partial red colouration. Any red in the ShockDot shock indicator window alerts receivers to inspect the package for potential damage.
Free Shipping on Orders of £150 or more (Excluding Tax).